Maybe somebody who wants to open a business in Catalonia would like to know better about this land. Maybe some tourist who is on holiday would like to know what is going on here.
One way of doing this is just with Google translator. You choose LA VANGUARDIA, L’AVUI, EL PERIÓDICO o ARA and yuo get it translated. But maybe you would like to read something that is written in purpose in English.
Well, in this post I will try to collect the sources of information in English.
- The .cat Domains Seen by The.cat (trenhoteleuropa.wordpress.com)
- EU rejects Catalonia scheme to protect small retailers (ashwathputtur.wordpress.com)
- Catalonia signs loan as first part of debt package (reuters.com)
- Spain’s Catalonia to launch 2.7 bln euro retail bond (reuters.com)
- St George’s Day with a Catalan twist | Matthew Tree (guardian.co.uk)
- Deficits in Regions Compound Fears About Spain (nytimes.com)
- The Catalans’ quandary (guardian.co.uk)
- Barcelona votes on Catalan independence from Spain (guardian.co.uk)