On the news one can read that in some years the Scottish would vote about whether they want Scotland to be independent or not. This referendum I am sure that will have a huge impact in other places around the world like, for example, Catalonia.
In the next months and years I am sure that a lot will be written in Catalonia related to the referendum in Scotland.
By the way, Edinburgh is one of the most amazing cities I have ever visited. And the green glens with the clouds in its peaks can take your breathe away. Let’s see what happens in the future with this magnificent land. As I am in love with Scotland and also in love with England for me it does not matter what happens. I just hope that whatever it happens both lands countinue to be so inspiring to the rest of the world as nowadays.
- “There will be a referendum on Scottish independence” (sluggerotoole.com)
- “Scotland to Seek Independence from UK” and related posts (dotconnectoruk.blogspot.com)
- Scottish Election 2011: Scotland to vote on leaving UK after nationalists surge to overall majority (birdflu666.wordpress.com)
- The five steps to Scottish independence (leftfootforward.org)
- Separatists win majority in Scotland’s parliament (ctv.ca)
- Scottish election results: SNP’s Alex Salmond says Labour’s heartlands are ‘gone forever’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Scotland should hold an independence referendum (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)