It is Thursday! What a week! It is the first time in my life that I feel that it is my time. Until now it was the older generation that brought democracy to the Spanish state.
The protest is continuing in Barcelona, in Madrid and other cities. Also in some Spanish embassies: in Paris, in London.
Each day we have new hashtags! Now the hashtag seems to be #globalcamp.
This is a list of hashtags:
I wonder if Greece will join the protest of they are already continuing their protests.
- Spaniards defy ban to demonstrate in Madrid (theglobeandmail.com)
- Update on “Spanish Revolution” protests: riot police surrounding protesters in Madrid (boingboing.net)
- Thousands protest unemployment in Spain (cnn.com)
- Thousands protest Spain austerity cuts (edition.cnn.com)
- Thousands defy ban to demonstrate in Spain (ctv.ca)