Today I have been watching an interview to the chairman of savings bank in Catalonia. As you may know in this part of the Atlantic we are a bit fed up that the American rating agencies have so much power.
At one moment the chairman has tried to make clear the difference between the day by day life of real people and the unknown people from far way so he has said that when he mentions Moody’s to his mother Moody’s just seems the name of a disco.
In a world where three American rating agencies seem to rule the future of the nations I find very wise to be in good mood and tell that Moody’s just seems the name of a disco. Well, to THE.CAT it seems more the name of brothel …
Anyway, one thing is for sure. Whether or not you agree that Moody’s seems the name of a disco, pub or brother one thing is for sure: the world is dancing to its music.
- Moody’s Suggests Eliminating Debt Ceiling (politicalwire.com)
- Moody’s debt solution: Eliminate the ceiling (content.usatoday.com)
- Moody’s: Dump the Debt Ceiling (skydancingblog.com)
- Moody’s is Right About Eliminating the Debt Ceiling (fdlaction.firedoglake.com)
- Moody’s warns again on U.S. debt (money.cnn.com)
- Names for a new European ratings agency (blogs.ft.com)
- Moodys: Dump the debt ceiling (hotair.com)
- Moody’s Recommends Eliminating the Debt Ceiling (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Moody’s: Kill the Debt Limit (newser.com)