It is not difficult to understand that a football player from Catalonia wants to play in FC Barcelona as this club at the top of the football clubs of the world. Nonetheless I think that a lot of people in Catalonia would be quite happy to live and work in such an amazing city like London. Anyway, it seems that Cesc prefers Barcelona to London. It is his choice. I think that I would prefer London but maybe the reason is that I am more interested in knowing new cities to me that in any football team in particular.
I just wonder if Cesc will be another player of Barça or even inside of Barça he will be so prominent as, let’s say Pep Guardiola. Let’s wait and see. I just hope there is a good chemistry between Guardiola and Fàbregas. Let’s hope so.
- FC Barcelona: Signing of Cesc Fabregas Puts Blaugrana in a League of Their Own (bleacherreport.com)
- Cesc Fabregas: One-Time Arsenal Fan Favorite May Now Be Hated (bleacherreport.com)
- FC Barcelona: Cesc Fabregas to Return Home for 2011-2012 Season (bleacherreport.com)
- Cesc Fabregas ‘to be unveiled as Barcelona player’ after Arsenal ‘agree’ £31m sale of captain (telegraph.co.uk)
- Barca ready to welcome Fabregas (mirror.co.uk)
- Arsenal’s Cesc Fabregas protracted move to Barcelona is hit by delay (telegraph.co.uk)
- Fabregas expected to join Barcelona early next week (cnn.com)
- Will Wenger survive the loss of Fabregas? (scissorskick.wordpress.com)
- Cesc Fábregas on brink of move from Arsenal to Barcelona (guardian.co.uk)