It is some minutes that I have read the news and my imagination has gone mad. I just have imagined a future world with glowing humans and glowing animals and also glowing plants. Blue eyes, brown eyes or just glowing eyes?
As I imagine that the news will spread very quickly I just want to put a photo of one of the green glowing cats from the Mayo Clinic.
- Scientists Invent Glow-in-the-Dark Cats (inquisitr.com)
- Glowing cats to cure HIV? (lass.org.uk)
- Scientists Produce Glow-in-the-Dark Cats [Science] (gawker.com)
- Scientists Create Glowing Cats in Fight Against AIDS (treehugger.com)
- Glowing cats help in fight against AIDS, other diseases (medicalxpress.com)
- Glow-in-the-Dark Kitties (neatorama.com)
- Glow cat: fluorescent green felines could help study of HIV (guardian.co.uk)
- imabonehead: Green-glowing cats are new tool in AIDS research – Yahoo! News (news.yahoo.com)
- Glow-in-the-Dark Kittens Lend a Paw to AIDS Fight (livescience.com)
- Glowing Kittens Fight Feline AIDS (news.sciencemag.org)