It is obvious that for Alessio Rastani it is good that there is a new recession and if the eurozone falls, the better.
Well, it seems that the eurozone cannot do much against what almost seems to me like financial terrorism dreamt by Alessio Rastani and other people like him.
What we can do in the eurozone, however, is to try to declare persona non grata people like him.
Maybe the eurozne will break but one thing is for sure: even if the eurozone falls we will still have Wien, we will still have Paris, we will still have Berlin, we will still have Athens and we will still have Venezia or Firenza or Roma.
So, even if we fall, people who had got rich thanks to our possible disgrace would like to visit our cities. So I think that we should declare them persona non grata in the eurozone.
They may become rich thanks to our disgraces but they should not be welcome to enjoy their wealth among us.
People like Alessio Rastani should not be welcomed in the eurozone or, in fact, any decent country, I think.
LET’S ALL SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. The power must return to the states!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If people like Alessio Rastino can do the things he does is because the countries have laws that allow that. We can change them. At a high price, but we can change them. We are now in the stupid position of being slaves of our savings in the banks.
By the way, for me London is one of the most wonderful cities of the world and one of my favourite ones. I find a disgrace that people like him get associated with this wonderful city. If the lovely Charles Dickens was among us nowadays …
Let me nonetheless end by saying thanks to Alessio Rastani: I think he has open the eyes of millions of Europeans: LET’S DECLARE A POLITICAL WAR AGAINST THE CASINO CAPITALISM OF NOWADAYS: IT IS THEM OR THE REST OF HUMANKIND.
THE WORLD CANNOT CONTINUE BEING RULED BY ALESSIONS RASTANIS ANYMORE! LET’S START ANOTHER FRENCH REVOLUTION BUT THIS TIME AGAINST THE CURRENT KINGS OF OUR WORLD: THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY WITH OUR MONEY.
- City trader that ‘dreams of another recession’ news clip does hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube (mirror.co.uk)
- Alessio Rastani says get ready for Market Crash live on BBC (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Alessio Rastani says get ready for Market Crash live on BBC (stevebeckow.com)
- Bankster Trapped In Matrix (merovee.wordpress.com)
- Stock Trader Tells Stunned BBC Anchors That ‘Goldman Sachs Rules The World’ (mediaite.com)
- Trader Alessio Rastani To BBC: ‘Governments Don’t Rule The World, Goldman Sachs Rules The World’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Trader: ‘I Go To Bed Every Night and I Dream of Another Recession’ [Video] (gawker.com)
- The trader who lifted the lid on what the City really thinks (independent.co.uk)
- “Goldman Sachs Rules The World” (mg312.wordpress.com)
- BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Him: ‘The Collapse Is Coming…And Goldman Rules The World’ (businessinsider.com)