Maybe Mr Obama is one of the American presidents that more expectations brought to the international arena so that it is possible that a lot of Europeans like him a bit but I find outrageous that the president of a country with a nightmarishly superastronomic debt sees himself as the right person to give advice to Europe.
If China was the one to give us, the Europeans, advice I have nothing to say but it is ridiculous that the president of a country that lives thanks to the money from China should dare to say something to Europe. I cannot imagine a worse country to give example to Europe.
I could say here the things that the US could do instead of attacking the European Euro but as a European, I also have not any right to give advice to the US.
An advice of the US to Europe is like a drunk man saying to another drunk man that he should drink less. The advice is not bad but it does not come from the right person. That’s the reason why I say to Obama to mind his own business.
Accepting advice from the US in how to handle the European economy is like accepting advice from China in human rights.
So, Mr Obama: STOP ATTACKING THE EURO. If you want the dollar to look stronger, reduce the ASTRONOMICAL US DEBT instead of attacking the euro! To cut heads to look taller is nonsense.
- Barack Obama: European banking failure fuelling US economic crisis (telegraph.co.uk)
- Obama: “Europe Did Not Go Far Enough to Revive The Economy” (socyberty.com)
- “I Have Never Seen Europe’s Policymakers As Scared” Ctd (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Barack Obama looks ridiculous as he lectures Europe while wrecking the US economy (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- For Obama, The Situation in Europe “Scares The World” (socyberty.com)
- Barack Obama looks ridiculous as he lectures Europe while wrecking the US economy (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Why Europe Won’t Implode (thedailybeast.com)
- Barack Obama: Blame Europe For The Mess In The US (thepalinexpress.wordpress.com)
- Europes old friends start to pile on (theglobeandmail.com)