All that I will say in this post may be wrong but I just want to write the suspicions that lately have come to me with respect to these agencies.
As we all know the American intelligence and other intelligence agencies around the world sometimes spy other countries.
Well, I just have the suspicion that the rating agencies FITCH, STANDARD & POORS and MOODY‘S could be in the hands of somebody quite powerful behind. This could be an American inteligence agency or just somebody very powerful.
When we thing about the US we think about democracy. It is true that people vote the American President. But we all know that at the moment what the rating agencies say has more importance than what Obama says. So, if somebody wanted to control the world it would be a very good idea to control the rating agencies! To control an Americna government maybe more difficult because it changes each four years but a rating agency is another thing.
Yesterday FITCH downgraded the Spanish sovereign debt. For me this was strange because these last hours the Spanish government has been issuing sovereign debt at a lower rate than lately! So, maybe there is somebody behind Fitch who controls what Fitch must say or not.
Imagine that in some months we would read: “The decisions of the American agencies were dictated by un unknown source who is now being under arrest”. What I mean is that a rating agency is not God and it is made of people so it is possible that there is corruption too inside a rating agency. So it is possible that there is a plan to attack the euro. Maybe there is somebody very powerful or a government very powerful who controls the rating agencies! Let’s take into account that the one who controls these three rating agencies controls the world nowadays!
I have the feeling that somebody may be getting rich thanks to the downgradings of these American rating agencies and I have the suspicion that these agencies are controled by somebody very powerful.
Maybe in 20 years we all know that there was an American Intelligence plan (or Russian?) to make the euro fall!
I say all this because at the short term the fall of the Euro can be bad for the US but I have the suspicion that at the long run the US does not want the euro because they realise that it puts the dollar supremacy under threat.
- Fitch downgrades Italian, Spanish debt ratings (seattlepi.com)
- Italy and Spain downgraded by Fitch over eurozone crisis (guardian.co.uk)
- Fitch downgrades Italian, Spanish debt ratings (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Rating agencies have knives out today for Europe’s banks (business.financialpost.com)
- Italy and Spain debt downgraded (independent.co.uk)
- Fitch downgrades Italian and Spanish debt ratings (telegraph.co.uk)
- Fitch downgrades Italian, Spanish credit ratings (theglobeandmail.com)
- Italy and Spain debt downgraded (bbc.co.uk)
- Fitch cuts Italy, Spain ratings over euro crisis (expatica.com)
- US report cites flaws at credit rating agencies (seattlepi.com)
- Fitch cuts bonds of Italy, Spain (cbc.ca)
- What are the agencies that provide Credit Ratings (wiki.answers.com)
- Moody’s Downgrades UK Financial Firms – BBC News (livingstrongandhappy.blogspot.com)
- SEC report cites flaws at credit rating agencies (sfgate.com)
- SEC Report Cites Flaws at Credit Rating Agencies (abcnews.go.com)