I imagine that Ms Tymoshenko must be quite unhappy with her sentence to prison. I am quite unhappy too. But there is just one good thing from all this: the EU and Russia, for once, have agreed in something. It is nice to know that for once the part of Europe when Ms Gala was born and the part of Europe where Salvador Dalí was born agree in something. It is very nice that when there is abuse in one European country all the rest of Europe is on the side of the victim. Like in WWII! Freedom for Tymoshenko now!
- Yulia Tymoshenko sentence may push Ukraine away from EU, toward Russia (csmonitor.com)
- Yulia Tymoshenko jailed for seven years (independent.co.uk)
- EU “deeply disappointed” with Tymoshenko verdict (marketwatch.com)
- EU warns over Tymoshenko jailing (bbc.co.uk)
- Ukraine Faces EU Criticism Following Tymoshenko Sentencing (businessweek.com)
- Ukraine jails former PM for seven years – Sydney Morning Herald (news.google.com)
- Moscow Calls Ukraine’s Sentencing of Tymoshenko ‘Anti-Russian’ – Voice of America (news.google.com)