It is a long time since I have read about Blackberries but I did not know they had a special system for them. I thought they were connected to the Internet as all the other smartphones so it was a big surprise all this recent problems. I just wonder if the iPad, iPhone, etc also may have the same problems. Is it possible that all the Iphone have a problem like the one now taking place with Blackberry.
I have read now that the problem began in Europe. Now the problem is almost everywhere around the globe. All this reminds me of what may happen if the euro collapses.
We are now in a world that it is more connected than ever. But it is not just connected for the good. Also for the bad too. Something is wrong.
- BlackBerry failures persist, expand to North America (electronista.com)
- BlackBerry outage appears to be spreading (cnn.com)
- How to decide: Apple vs BlackBerry (vodafone.com.au)
- Blackberry problem accross continents [Zeina Shbaklo] (ecademy.com)
- You: Satisfaction with BlackBerry crumbles as server problems keep users in dark (guardian.co.uk)
- BlackBerry outage spreads to US (sfgate.com)
- New Yorkers Voice Frustrations Over BlackBerry Service Outage (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Blackberry vs iPhone packages (marcforrest.com)
- BlackBerry outage hits third day while iMessage threat circles (slashgear.com)
- iOS 5 Launch, BlackBerry Outages: Today’s Top Stories (mashable.com)