I have just imagine a game that could make rich to the ones who make it. Unfortunately I do not have the expertise to do it but I can give hints of it!
It is a game about the eurocrisis. In the game the euro survives or it falls. So the game is played with euros (of course …) and you have 17 lands to choose: AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CYPRUS, ESTONIA, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, IRELAND, ITALY, LUXEMBOURG, MALTA, NETHERLANDS, PORTUGAL, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA and SPAIN.
There would be also a bank called ECB.
So to begin the game the players would get some countries and some money. They would have to share money and pay debts. Who knows, this game could help us to forsee our future …
- How many countries in Europe? A Summary (anamericaninamsterdam.com)
- EUROZONE CRISIS: Here’s What’s Next (businessinsider.com)
- Euro Bailout Fund Plan Gets Final Approval (news.sky.com)
- Key eurozone debt summit delayed amid political deadlock (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Will Finland be the mouse that roars and be the first to leave the euro? (jhaines6.wordpress.com)