It seems that some countries are worried that the Eurozone will become each day stronger inside the EU as now it is obvious that the eurozone needs more integration, etc. It seems that some countries fear to be sidelined.
Well, there is an easy way to solve this dilemma and the the same time to solve immediately the worry of a eurocrisis bringing recession to the world.
The solution is just to join the euro! In this way, once you are inside the eurozone you have a say and you cannot be side lined! On the other hand once you say you enter the euro the eurocrisis disappears because it is obvious that the entry of a country now to the euro would be a high boost to this currency.
I am thinking about Scotland, England and Wales and Norther Ireland.
- Okay, Here’s Where The Eurozone Mess Stands After Sunday’s Big Meeting (businessinsider.com)
- Cameron urges EU ‘responsibility’ (mirror.co.uk)
- Nicolas Sarkozy tells David Cameron: shut up over the euro (guardian.co.uk)
- PM clashes with Sarkozy over euro (bbc.co.uk)
- Nicolas Sarkozy tells David Cameron: ‘We’re sick of you telling us what to do’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sarkozy tells Cameron to ‘shut up’ in euro clash (independent.co.uk)
- Coalition row over eurozone crisis (mirror.co.uk)
- Mary Ann Sieghart: Cameron picks a fight when he doesn’t need to (independent.co.uk)
- Leading article: Another damaging eurosceptic spasm (independent.co.uk)
- Sarkozy ‘sick’ of Cameron’s EU interference: reports – AFP (news.google.com)
- Sarko and Dave: united in Libya, at war in Europe (economist.com)
- Europe’s leaders nearing debt solution (money.cnn.com)