Now it is news that a former Goldman Sachs director is expected to face criminal charges. All this happens in the US. I just wonder if the ones who help Greece to cheat Europe with the Greek debt could also be brought to justice.
During years Goldman Sachs made up the Greek debt. I feel quite stranfe that no Greek politician or Goldman Sachs employers is being brought to justice.
- Rajat Gupta Former Goldman Sachs Director to Face Criminal Charges (lesliebrodie.wordpress.com)
- Former Goldman Sachs director expected to face criminal charges (guardian.co.uk)
- Goldman Sachs v. Occupy Wall Street: A Greg Palast Investigation (occupyblogosphere.wordpress.com)
- Source: Former Goldman Sachs director to surrender (cnn.com)
- Groupon Beats Goldman Sachs! (blogs.wsj.com)
- Goldman Sachs pulls out of fundraiser (nydailynews.com)
- Report: Ex-Goldman director to face charges (msnbc.msn.com)
- Goldman Sachs pulls out of fundraiser after learning OWS will be honored (americablog.com)