As the situation in Europe is currently not very good maybe people in the eurozne and beyond should think seriously to work abroad. And I am not talking about working in another European country: I am just talking about leaving Europe and go to work where needed.
One of the possibilities for Europe to become again a powerful zone maybe should be in going abroad.
The Chinese are all around the planet thanks to their restaurants ans cheap shops. Why should us Europeans not do the same and go abroad?
The second lesson of these eurocrisis should be that besides a fiscal union through the eurozone we need to be more united with countries where the money is!: The Gulf and China.
- You: Euro Zone Looks Abroad to Get Currency Support (nytimes.com)
- Europe looks to China for possible bailout help (sfgate.com)
- Europe looks to China for possible bailout help (seattlepi.com)
- Where Should I Study Abroad? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Europe needs durable, credible plan: Swan (news.theage.com.au)