Some years ago Haruki Murakami came to Barcelona so the local news talked about him. But it has been that I know of the importance of the cats in his novels. Now I try to know more about the presence of the cats in their different novels.
Today I have seen his novel 1Q84 on a local bookshop. I wonder if now we have the Catalan and the Castilian edition in the bookshop. I imagine I could buy the English edition at http://www.amazon.es. But why to buy the English translation when the original one was written in Japanese ..?
- Contest – Win Haruki Murakami’s 1Q84 and a $100 Threadless Gift Certificate (largeheartedboy.com)
- If Haruki Murakami’s New Book Were Sold Like a Video Game [1Q84] (kotaku.com)
- The Fierce Imagination of Haruki Murakami (3quarksdaily.com)
- A Novelist Unmoored from Himself: Haruki Murakami’s 1Q84 (themillions.com)
- 1q84 (unfinishedperson2.com)
- Shorties (Haruki Murakami’s 1Q84, David Bowie, and more) (largeheartedboy.com)
- ‘1Q84’: Murakami’s Orwellian Bestseller Now In U.S. (npr.org)
- 1Q84: Book One and Book Two, By Haruki Murakami, trs Jay Rubin (independent.co.uk)
- Shorties (Tom Waits, Haruki Murakami, and more) (largeheartedboy.com)
- The Fierce Imagination of Haruki Murakami (nytimes.com)