Even in the weirdest case that China and Europe became so close that they even wanted to share a currency in a hundred years time or so I imagine that first the European Union and Russia would have had to unite in someway.
Anyway, I just have read that China is going to help save the euro. I imagine that through the FSEF.
So, I just have thought that if there is aneed to creat some kind of financial product for China to participate this product could be called THE EUROCHIN
Let me translate this into Chinese ..:
- China Will Help Europe If It Is Recognized As A ‘Market Economy’ (businessinsider.com)
- Europe looks to China for possible bailout help (sfgate.com)
- Europe looks to China for possible bailout help (seattlepi.com)
- Chinese investment in Europe to surge (cnn.com)
- Fat Taxes in the European Union (taxprof.typepad.com)