I am afraid to say that today I have no idea what time is it in Moscow! I just have read that Russia has maintained summertime. In Barcelona and almost all the rest of Europe unfortunately we have not summertime anymore.
I imagine that with this change in fact the time in Moscow gets closer to the times in Central Europe. And in fact now the time in Moscow and neighbouring countries of West Russian must be the same.
I would like to know more through the Internet but maybe the websited are not updated!
- Russian elite celebrate Bolshoi’s lavish revival (msnbc.msn.com)
- ‘Eternal’ summer deprives Russians of extra sleep (rt.com)
- Man jailed for murder that touched off Moscow riot (sfgate.com)
- Moscow’s real estate is European champion (rt.com)
- Raising the Barre: Moscow’s Bolshoi Theatre Gets a $700 Million Makeover (time.com)