Strange as it may seem or not there are events taking place in Spain that are easy to read in the international media than in the Catalan media. This is the case of Juzcar, a town in Málaga province that has been painted in blue to shoot the smurfs. Now they people of the town must decide if the town remains blue. For me it is obvious that the best would be to leave all blue because in this way a lot of people around the world would like to be there if they are nearby.
- Entire Village Painted Blue for Smurfs Movie Launch (odditycentral.com)
- PHOTOS: The Spanish Village That Painted Itself Blue For The Smurfs Movie (And Might Keep It That Way) (businessinsider.com)
- Spanish Village Juzcar Gets Smurfed! (Video) (dailypicksandflicks.com)
- Spanish town paints itself blue to celebrate the Smurfs movie [Dear God No] (io9.com)
- Spanish Village of Juzcar Gets Painted Blue for Smurfs Movie (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Spanish village goes blue for Smurfs premiere (hollywood.com)