THE.CAT has no been been in Australia so it would be wonderful if I could go there somehow. I do not know if there are Qanta flights between Europe and Australia.
Anyway, these days it was news a strike in the Australian airlines. Yesterday, as I was watching the news about Qantas returning to flight I was able to see something that make be feel quite surprised: THERE WAS A QANTAS FLIGHT TAKING OFF. THEN AS THE PLANE BEGAN FLYING SOMETHING QUITE SPECIAL HAPPENED: THE FLIGHT HAD A KANGAROO FLYING WITH IT! IT WAS AMAZING!
What I mean is that the logo of Qantas is much more than a logo. It left me speechless. There was magic between the plane flying and the kangaroo a the end of the plane. The effect it is just pure geniality. This logo makes the rest of airlines logos to look so boring and dead. In most airlines you have a plane that flights with a logo. In Qantas you have a plane that flies with a kangaroo!
- VIDEO: Qantas set to resume flights (bbc.co.uk)
- Takeoff for Qantas (thesun.co.uk)
- More blood, sweat and tears before Qantas show is over (thepunch.com.au)
- Qantas Resumes Flights After Weekend Grounding (newsfeed.time.com)
- Quantas flights take off again (mirror.co.uk)
- Flights In Qantas Is Restore (thejournalofeconomic.wordpress.com)