“Brussels, January 1st 2015
Today has been announced the end of the euro and the return to each national currency. The government of The Netherlands and Germany had tried until last moment to support its common currency but markets have attack the bons of The Netherlands in such a way that Dutch prime minister has said that it could not longer have a common currency with a country, like Germany, that did not let the ECB to suppport The Netherlands.
Back in France the president of the republic has said that The Netherlands should have left the euro whem most of other eurozone countries did. This comment was meant at the top of the Eiffel Tower were the French government still resist while the whole Paris and France is in total chaos after years of hunger in tears. In Spain, now a new province with Portugal of the powerful ArgeBraz (the merger of Argentina and Brazil in 2014) they have said they did not comment on European subjects as they wanted to focus in being part now of prosperous Argebraz. In Italy and Greece they said that maybe The Netherlands now should join the Medy the new currency of Egypt, Lybia, Tunisia, Greek and Italy.
Back in Berlin there was a lot of anger on the streets as Germany has seen how at the end nobody was happy sharing a currency with them. Their new currency will be called the DEURO. Angela Merkel, the responsible back in 2011 of the fall of the euro, has said from Beijing that she was very sorry not to have realised back in 2011 that Germany was a very wealthy nation because it was surrounded by not so wealthy countries who, neverhteless, used to buy, its goods. She said that she regretted not to let the ECB print money to help the eurozone.
The new US province of China said that maybe The Nethelands should become another province of China. China bought the US back in 2013 after the US went bankrupt.”
ALL THE ABOVE CONTENT IS PURE FICTION, COINCIDENCE WITH FUTURE EVENTS IS PURE COINCIDENTAL
- However Stupid It May Have Been To Create The Euro, It Has To Work (businessinsider.com)
- Will the north pay politically for the souths economic mess? (theglobeandmail.com)
- Save the Euro! (If You Can) (theatlantic.com)
- ECB pushes back euro zone selloff (theglobeandmail.com)
- From Mish: To Save the Euro we Must Destroy Germany [Hold tight; it looks like they cannot stave off the collapse any longer.] (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Dutch ditch euro? Netherlands ‘Neuro’ plan (rt.com)
- Euro Debt Worries Shift to Spain and France – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Discord Grows Over EU Treaty Changes (online.wsj.com)