In this blog sometimes I criticise some newspapers from the UK as I consider that they attack the euro in a way that nobody in the continent does with the pound.
Today I write again about a subject related to the UK but in this case I am not going to criticise any UK newspaper. In fact I just want to show all my support to the UK.When people in Iran attack the British embassy and the Iranian government allows that I consider that Iran is also attacking me because they are attacking the embassy of one of my favourites countries.
People in mainland Europe and people in the UK may seem sometimes to be at odds. But one thing is for sure for me: I will be always be with the UK when its embassy is attacked by the crazy supporters of crazy Ahmadinejad.
SHAME ON IRAN!
- Iran condemned over embassy attack (mirror.co.uk)
- World condemns UK embassy storming in Iran (news.smh.com.au)
- Iran protesters storm British Embassy in Tehran – Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
- Cameron: Iran Response ‘a Disgrace’ (myfoxphoenix.com)
- US condemns storming of British embassy in Iran (seattletimes.nwsource.com)