Anyone having a wordpress.com blog has a statistics site. There you can see the search terms that bring users to your blog and you can see the most visited posts. For some weeks the most visited post of HTE.CAT is one that says “will the euro collapse?”. The worst of all is that there is an increase. These last days od November I am receiving even more visits related to the collapse of the euro. Surprisingly it is not the content of the post about the collapse of the euro that matters! What matters here is the fact that a post about the collapse of the euro is my vost visited post!
So, if any people from the eurozone with a bit of power read that should know that people are afraid. And each day they are more afraid. Angela Merkel should know that a blog that has a lot of different subjects attracts more visits to the post that talks about a collapse of the euro.
Can a continent that it is so much worried about a collapse of its own currency succeed? I hope politicians do something because I have the feeling that we are all seing as we are driving our continent to disaster.
- Prepare for riots in euro collapse, Foreign Office warns – Telegraph (sheffnersweb.net)
- The History of the Euro (trenhoteleuropa.wordpress.com)
- Eurozone Ministers Meet amid Fears of Euro Breakup (time.com)
- Euro crisis: Now is not the time for obsessions (theglobeandmail.com)
- What Comes After The Euro? (thepressnet.com)
- EU continues scramble to avoid currency collapse (cbsnews.com)
- Italy’s collapse would be the end of the Euro (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- What Happens When the Euro Collapses (trenhoteleuropa.wordpress.com)