As I like mobile phones the first time that the MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS came to Barcelona I was quite happy. Unfortunately that happiness did not last much as I realized that the congress did not have in mind at all the possible interest of the citizens of Barcelona in mobiles.
I wonder if now in 2012 they will take into account the interest in mobiles and they will do some activities related to mobiles for the general public.
I have the feeling as if this congress wast just the meeting of different people from around the world without taking care about other details. Quite a pity that says volumes about what really matters in this global world.
- Mobile World Congress 2012 preview: what will we see? (newinfozone.wordpress.com)
- Mobile World Congress 2012 preview: what will we see? (engadget.com)
- Mobile World Congress 2012: We’re live from Barcelona (intomobile.com)
- Mobile World Congress Preview: 10 Hot Devices (informationweek.com)
- Barcelona Mobile World Congress, here we come (conversations.nokia.com)
- Barcelona Subway Strike Averted on Eve of Mobile World Congress (allthingsd.com)
- World Mobile Congress starts tommorow, get ready for many, many Android device (toiletfodder.wordpress.com)
- Mobile World Congress: A Preview of My Barcelona Adventure (mashable.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 revealed in Mobile World Congress signage (theverge.com)
- We’re live from Mobile World Congress 2012! (engadget.com)
- TMB Metro Transit Strike Averted At Mobile World Congress (techcrunch.com)