Some hours ago I have watched a videoclip where a white woman fights an arab man, an Asiatic man and a black man. This white woman represents the European Union in this video.
In this post I want to say that I feel offended with this video. What is the idea behind this video? That my black friends from London are less Europeans than me because they are black and I am white? This is revolting.
I do not know who made this video but it seems made by a racist or by a fool.
Imagine a video from the Chinese government where an Asiatic woman fights against a white man. This would be outrageous. I would feel that the Chinese government was making an ad of hate against the white people.
I just hope that all this about video becomes clear and questions are asked to whoever is behind such a racist video.
I feel ashamed of the people behind the video! Shame on them.
If you want to see the video you may look in asearch engine. I don’t like to put eurotrash in my blog.
- Controversial video from the European Union (craigmconsidine.wordpress.com)
- European commission criticised for ‘racist’ ad (guardian.co.uk)
- The EU Was Forced To Withdraw This Viral Video After People Complained It Seemed Pretty Racist (businessinsider.com)
- They Must Be Racists… (memebase.com)
- EU withdraws ‘racist’ video clip (bbc.co.uk)
- | Is the EU’s latest propaganda video racist? (truthaholics.wordpress.com)