I have read that the new toy of Apple, the new iPad, seems to hot for some of its users. This has reminded me of other gadgets that also get quite hot. I imagine that the problem we have when something is quite hot is that we have the feeling that that cannot be good so that the gadget will last less. So I imagine that the problem with the new iPad becoming hotter than the old one is that one may feel that the expensive gadget will last less.
I have not thought about that but in fact sometimes when I listen to something in a phone it gets a bit hot and I try to stop if possible. Maybe the problem is that we do not know how hot can it get and if we are use to a gadget at a low temperature if that changes the first thought is that something is wrong. I wonder what may happen now with this new iPad.
- The New iPad Blazes Up to 116 Degrees. But How Hot Is That? [Ipad] (gizmodo.com)
- The new iPad is hot stuff. Literally (mobot.net)
- Why new Apple IPad is hot to the touch during use? (ceoworld.biz)
- Thermal Cameras Reveal Just How Hot The 2012 iPad Gets (pocketnow.com)
- A … Hot Gadget – The New iPad Heats Up Faster (socialbarrel.com)
- Consumer Reports: New iPad Runs Hot (coated.com)
- Consumer Reports Says New iPad Is Hot…Really Hot! (kidfriday.com)
- The iPad is hot. No, literally, it’s hot… (seattlepi.com)
- Does the new iPad have an overheating problem? (toiletfodder.wordpress.com)
- Apple on new iPad heat issue: It’s not as hot as you think (news.cnet.com)