This Tuesday the G7 will meet through a video conference to talk about the situation of Spain.
The main economies of the world are worried about the Spanish banks. It is said that they are afraid that money leaves the Spanish banks and goes abroad. In fact I imagine that in fact they are not afraid that this may happen but in fact this is happening it seems!
I think they have reasons to be worried. If I had a lot of money in Spanish banks I am sure I would put at least a part abroad as I do not like to have all the eggs in the same bag.
On TV some people were very angry with the people that are putting their money out of Spain because they say this is antipatriotic. They are right they are anti patriotic but how can anyone be patriotic in Spain when:
– The king of Spain hunted elephants and all the planets knows that to our shame.
– We were told by last president of Spain some years ago we had the best bank system of the world!
– The head of the ECB tells the the Bankia bad news could not have been showed in a worse way.
– A village in Spain choses TOROS instead of JOBS!
– We have shown we did not deserve the trust of Germany! During decades the German taxpayers has been throwing money in funds for Spain and we just have used to live as the NEW RICH by just having HIGH SPEED TRAINS that other more wealthy states cannot afford (MR. OBAMA MADE A JOKE ABOUT THAT!)
In brief, you can be patriotic when you are proud of your patria (homeland). But when your patria means acting as a new rich, hunting elephants, wasting money in high speed trains, choosing toros and not jobs and in summary having the feeling of being part of a REPUBLICA BANANERA what can you expect?
In any case, outside Spain there is life! So I hope people from outside Spain can do what Spain has not been able to put order!
IS NOT WEIRD THAT I’M WRITING THIS IN ENGLISH AND THAT THE PRESIDENT OF SPAIN DOE SNOT SPEAK ENGLISH? HOPEFULLY THE CATALAN PRESIDENT SPEAKS VERY GOOD ENGLISH!
Let me end, however, bringing some hope. Not everybody in Spain has acted as new rich. Some decent people still remain in Spain. Unfortunately this decent people are not news because they do not hunt elephants nor they dress in red at the wrong time.
- CEO of failed Spanish bank to walk away with over $17 million (americablog.com)
- Investors hold breath for run on Spanish banks, but no lines yet (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Eurozone’s “Bought Time” is Ending (wallstreetpit.com)